Function: Site Reliability Team (SRT)
Manage, and maintain servers and infrastructure on the Cloud including storage and network, operating systems (OS), web servers and databases in order to deliver resilient, secure & trusted solutions for customer day to day workloads. Lead the L1 and L2 teams to deliver excellent customer relationships and service quality. Build customer engagement by providing timely service, responsive problem solving and proactive communication.
- Lead SRT team.
- Establish, manage & maintain servers and infrastructure for customers to ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with security guidelines in place.
- Debug cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices.
- Maintain a professional and positive relationship with customers to ensure continued partnership with Cloud Comrade.
- Read and maintain a wealth of documentation in regards to everything that a Cloud Engineer needs to know in order to effectively and correctly perform the tasks of the Cloud Engineer and the team.
- Create effective automations that reduce the amount of manual work and increase effectiveness and cost efficiency of accounts.
- Review processes and innovate so that more efficient & new ways of working lead to more profitable & satisfied customers.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in a computer science or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years working experience as a SRT team leader and 3 years working experience in an IT environment as a cloud engineer or cloud consultant.
- 5 years exposure to AWS/GCP or other cloud-based infrastructure platforms.
- Multicultural (including U.S. & Singapore) customer connection.
- Proficient in the use and administration of MS Windows Server.
- Experience with Linux, Windows system administration and web server configuration and monitoring.
- Experience in backup software, shell scripting, and a programming language.
- Experience in Big Data, Docker and Continuous Deployment.
- Experience with SAP B1 HANA, AWS services like EC2, S3, RDSCloudFront, CloudFormation, SES, Route 53.
- Experience working with Firewalls, NIPS and Endpoint Protection products/software and debugging network capture tools.
- Intermediate English Proficiency (Speaking and Listening) and basic English proficiency (writing).
- Any AWS, GCP or Azure related certification will be highly regarded.
Interested candidate may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.