Cloud Solutions Architect
- Responsible for infrastructure design, capacity planning, and optimizing applications on various cloud platforms.
- Analyse complex business problems and propose technical solutions.
- Provide leadership and be a subject matter expert in the following areas: cloud infrastructure, security and native cloud applications.
- Business case development, assessing application’s suitability, cloud infrastructure design and migration planning.
- Organize and collaborate with various teams while guiding projects towards completion.
- Research and evaluate relevant current or emerging technologies.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or related discipline
- 5 years of work experience as a Pre-Sales or Cloud Solutions Architect
- Certified in AWS Solutions Architect Professional and Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect
- Exposure to AWS/GCP and other cloud-based infrastructure platforms
- Experience with AWS configuration and management – EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, IAM, VPC, RDS, CloudFront etc.
- Proficient in the use and administration of all versions of MS Windows Server
- Experience with Linux and Windows system administration and web server configuration and monitoring
- Experience in provisioning and implementing HA and Fault Tolerant clusters and perform DR exercises
- Experience in middleware technologies such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and IBM MQ series
Interested candidate may send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.